Friday 19 June 2009

Hello all, sorry for the absence.
Quick update - I received and acknowledgement from the Council leader about my corporate complaint confirming that it had been passed to Mark Esom to be looked into. I also heard back from the Mayors office (nothing to do with them unless it is red route related) and from the Env and Regeneration (Mark Esom's dept) saying it was being investigated by.... Tom Wright! Who is in fact the very firstperson I complained too on the 1st December 2008. Talk about round in circles! It is at stage 1 - if you aren't happy with the outcome you can ask for an independent stage 2 investigation. I can't imagine this will be dealt with fairly without bringing in people who have no face to lose. The council are too arrogant to admit they are wrong. Anyway will update as and when.
I did also receive another acknowledgement of my original objection to the plans from the Traffic Office saying it would be considered.
I have STILL had no acknowledgement from Councillor Bellam. The arrogance of that man!
If you want me to add you as a contributor/admin, please let me know. I have added Lorna already - welcome!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment