Saturday, 6 June 2009

You have to love Liberty

"If you have suffered an injustice as a result of maladministration by a local authority, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. Maladministration can include failing to receive a service to which you are entitled or suffering financial loss or distress as a consequence of something the local authority has done or has failed to do."

Well I think we can safely say that we have all suffered distress (and financial loss) as a consequence of something our local authority has done and indeed failed to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment